Promscale has been discontinued. We strongly recommend that you do not use Promscale in a production environment. Learn more.
Promscale has native support for ingesting Prometheus and OpenTelemetry data. It also has APIs that you can use to send metrics in a variety of formats.
- Configure Prometheus to send metrics to Promscale.
- Configure OpenTelemetry to send data to Promscale.
- Configure Jaeger to send data to Promscale.
- Configure Zipkin to send data to Promscale via the OpenTelemetry Collector.
- Use Promscale's remote-write API to send metrics in JSON, Protobuf, or text format.